Monday, May 10, 2010

Large building plot with fab views!

Ref:  5840S

Price:  49.500€ (agency fee included) 

A huge plot of land, with positive outline planning permission.  Situated on the edge of a fantastically, well kept village.  7652m2 of land in total.  

You could build a very nice property here and really enjoy some superb views.... Accessed by a small, quiet lane. 





Please contact me if you would like further specific information by e-mail cabinet.theron@century21france.fr (FAO Kim) 
Don't forget to add me to your favourites or click on the link to 'follow' the blog. I will be updating as and when new properties come onto the market, news about the area, oh, and a little about my French life!!

Please contact me for further information by e-mail or call me, Kim on 0033 6 20 82 42 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment