Saturday, May 22, 2010

Impressive country home...

Ref:  6163S

Price:  742.000€  Price reduced to 650.000€! (agency fee included)


How I love my job!  I get to see some fantastic, interesting properties.  How I love this area!  So full of interesting places and things that all these local Frenchie's just take for granted!  Walking around a property like this with all it's exceptional qualities is rather like a history lesson or visiting a stately home.


This beautiful property is in a quiet, countryside location but in between the famous Martel and Miers and near to Carennac.
*4 Bedrooms
*3 Bathrooms
*Kitchen
* Lounge with Cantou fireplace.
*Vaulted Dining room

*Barn converted for friends and familly.

* 10.500m2 of land.
*Swimming pool.
I really have to let the photo's do the talking as there is just so much to describe.  This property has been very well looked after.  You can easily see the quality and the character of this property.







The huge grounds are flat and stretch out in front of the property.  There is a meadow to the far end which was full of blue flowers and situated in the middle is an old gariotte, typical of the region, an old stone built shepherds hut.  Really one that needs a visit to be able to fully appreciate it.

Please contact me if you would like further specific information by e-mail cabinet.theron@century21france.fr (FAO Kim).


Don't forget to add me to your favourites or click on the link to 'follow' the blog. I will be updating as and when new properties come onto the market, news about the area, oh, and a little about my French life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment