Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fabulous flat building plot with views over the countryside...

Ref:  6015


Price:  28.000€ (agency fee included)


New on the market.  Fabulous building plot of 1729m2.  Situated between the lovely towns of Souillac and Gourdon in the LOT.  
Lovely flat land with far reaching views over the countryside...  Near to a superb little hamlet.  Peaceful location but not isolated.  Views of the countryside all around....  A little road leads to the land.  
The views!
Water and electricity nearby.  Outline planning already gained.

Only downfall - my little colleague Céline  will be your neighbour!!  (Don't kill me Céline..!!)

Please contact me if you would like further specific information by e-mail cabinet.theron@century21france.fr (FAO Kim) or call me on 0033 6 20 82 42 34

Don't forget to add me to your favourites or click on the link to 'follow' the blog. I will be updating as and when new properties come onto the market, news about the area, oh, and a little about my French life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment