Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ummm a nice looking little house!

Ref: 6347s

Price:  140.000€   Reduced to 129.500€  (agency fee included)


Just in!  A very nice little house!
Situated in a nice sized garden of 1270m2 and just outside of Souillac.  On the official details it is marked as having three bedrooms, but I think two bedrooms really...  read on and I will explain!

*2 Bedrooms
*Kitchen
*Bathroom
*Lounge
*Attic room/bedroom 3?
*Integral garage
*Extra room on ground floor
*1270m2 garden
*Double glazed
*Central Heating
*Recently rewired.

A really charming little place.  Walking up to the property you walk onto a huge terrace to get to the front door.
It's recently been painted throughout (even if it is a bit rough!)  but it really gives you a good idea of how it can be...  

The kitchen is basic.  Typical old French sort where you literally have just the kitchen sink!  However being a nice square room it isn't difficult to see how a nice range of units will transform this room.
The lounge, at the front of the house is light and bright.  A bit on the smallish side - well lets say cosy but perfect if you keep things simple.  Two bedrooms are also on this floor together with the bathroom. 


Ha.  The bathroom!!  Special photo taken just for you, my readers, (as the French accept this as mostly normal!).  One of those little baths!  I loved this one though, it has a large step to sit on so you can sit down, wash your feet and have a shower!!  Brialliant!!

Now the so called third bedroom is in the attic.  Actually it is nicely done but to get to it you have to go up an attic style ladder!  Practically speaking, this could be used to put the mother-in-law when she comes to visit!!  No, seriously, it would be a good space for a guest room but not perhaps one that you would want to use all of the time.  

Under the house is the large garage and a completely independent room (meaning it's still under the house but has separate entrance), which would make an ideal office space.
  
To the rear of the property there are nice views of the countryside.
My view:  I thought it very charming.  Very little works to do.  Electrics are new so that is a good surprise!  You would be able to move in directly.  Very comfortable place for two or a holiday home.

  


Please contact me if you would like further specific information by e-mail, kim@century21.fr

Don't forget to add me to your favourites or click on the link to 'follow' the blog. I will be updating as and when new properties come onto the market, news about the area, oh, and a little about my French life!!

Please contact me for further information by e-mail or call me, Kim on 0033 6 20 82 42 34.








4 comments:

  1. Oh my...I'd buy this little cutie in a heart beat but as a poor artist it's not possible. Love love love this little place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...I just checked my lottery numbers and no luck. Tomorrow, Valentine's Day, is my birthday so if anyone out there wants to be a real sweetheart and buy me this little house I'd be so grateful! I'm still pining for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo my heart skipped a beat when I saw the price reduced...still can't do it but look at it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh...I'm still in love w this place.

    ReplyDelete