Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Building land with super views!

Ref:  6732g

Price:  33.800€ (agency fee included).


We have all just been to see a fantastic building plot that has just come onto the market near to Gourdon.  In fact it is very close to the lovely little village of Le Vigan, where there is all small commerce etc.

The land itself measures 1775m².  It is situated in a superb quiet position and has the most fantastic views...   The trees on the land itself have all recently been cleared but it still leaves a nice band of greenery to the far end.


Full outline planning permission!  A little lane takes you up to the land.  There are properties dotted about but none overlooking.

A photo of the boss, Lionel and Jane putting the 'For sale' board up!  (They love it when I put photo's in my blog of them....  not really, so I do it anyway!!)

Please contact me if you would like further specific information by e-mail, kim@century21.fr

Don't forget to add me to your favourites or click on the link to 'follow' the blog. I will be updating as and when new properties come onto the market, news about the area, oh, and a little about my French life!!   Add me to Facebook – link in top right hand corner.

Please contact me for further information by e-mail or call me, Kim on 0033 6 20 82 42 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment