Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spacious 4 bed property with pool!

Ref:  6496S                                                  SOLD !

Price:  175.000€ (agency fee included)


A short 5 minute car journey from Souillac, across the river, takes you to a lovely little village where this very nice property is to be found.
I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised!  I have seen many properties built around the 60's and 70's, so thought I knew what to expect...  Ok, so I admit I was wrong! (Just this one time!)
*4 bedrooms
*Lounge/dining room
*Kitchen
*Laundry room
*Garage
*2 bathrooms
*Swimming pool!
Garden of 1855m2
There is huge parking area to the front of the house.  Stepping inside, you walk into a very spacious hallway, which I think it always nice.  It was very warm too which was welcome as the early morning air was a little bit fresh!    
The kitchen is large, well fitted and as with the whole house, was very light and bright.  To the rear of the kitchen is the laundry room with another door through to the garage.

The lounge is of a very good size also and focal point being the fireplace - or is it???  Large windows overlooking the garden and pool is quite a nice view too!  
Upstairs there are 4 very good sized bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms.



Outside, going out of the lounge there is a very nice covered terrace, perfect for dining.  The garden is immaculate and the pool very inviting!

The location is really nice.  This is a fantastic little village with it's own little bar and restaurant.  Only 5 minute car ride to Souillac.

My view:  I found this property to have a very warm, welcoming feel about it, if you know what I mean!  No major works need doing, you could just move in.  I loved the layout, seemed very simple yet spacious.

       

Please contact me if you would like further specific information by e-mail, kim@century21.fr

Don't forget to add me to your favourites or click on the link to 'follow' the blog. I will be updating as and when new properties come onto the market, news about the area, oh, and a little about my French life!!

Please contact me for further information by e-mail or call me, Kim on 0033 6 20 82 42 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment