Friday, October 29, 2010

Too late it's under offer!!! But thought I would share this with you...

If you have been following me on my new face-book page (and if not - why not???!!)  then you will know that I posted about a super interesting little property coming onto the market.... and that I would post details soon.
However the property sold the very next day that it came onto the market before I had the opportunity to blog!  This is how and why...

A little gem of a house.  Actually two houses that communicated.  Some fantastic original elements and this is what I wanted to show you.  It is thought the property was part of an old abbey. Superb vaulted entrance...  and one of the nicest cantou fireplaces and flag stone floors.  Village location, (bread shop opposite - perfect!) views and good condition throughout.

A couple, who came over for a two week to house hunt came to see me in their first week.  We had had lots of e-mail contact prior to that to organise the planned viewings. They had made extensive searches in the area and together, we visited a few properties but they had not seen 'the one'.  I knew this property was coming onto the market and informed them that I had something of interest coming in and hoped I could arrange the viewing the following week.  They were pretty downhearted by this stage as one day from leaving, they thought they would never find the perfect property.  They made an offer to buy the day after it came onto the market!

I still take such pleasure in finding the right house for my clients, especially lovely ones like Maxine and Geoff!!

Have a look at these photo's (look past all the furniture and partly packed belongings!)




Hope I can help you find 'the one' also.....  :)  This one is in early stages - keep an eye on my blog to see if the status changes.

Add me to face-book!!!  Please note, existing clients on my data base, my blog, twitter and facebook followers always get updates before publicity to international websites that I also use.


Follow me and be first to know what comes onto the market!


No comments:

Post a Comment